If you are like us, you will find the concept of paying for free dating apps such as Bumble and Tinder quite annoying and a crazy thing to do. But then, the premium features offered by the premium version of dating apps can indeed be something you would find quite impressive.
Bumble Boost is one of the unique concepts and has been something that most of the Bumble users find a rewarding experience. However, there are situations you would want to cancel Bumble Boost subscription for one or the other reason. While you are trying to find how to cancel Bumble Boost subscription, it may be worthwhile to check out what Bumble Boost is and what features does it offer you.
Also read – Is Bumble BFF Safe? This Bumble BFF app review should help you decide
What is Bumble Boost?
Bumble Boost is one of the prime features or the deluxe features offered by Bumble. It is a premium service and provides you access to a few of the features that are not available on the free version of the dating app.
Some of the features offered by Bumble Boost can include
- See everyone who swiped right on you.
- Rematch with expired connections.
- Extend your matches by 24 hours.
- Search with unlimited filters.
- Unlimited swiping.
How to cancel Bumble Boost subscription?
Depending on which device you are on, there are several ways you can cancel your Bumble Boost subscription.
How to cancel Bumble Boost subscription on an Android?
If you are on an Android device, you will need to cancel Bumble Boost subscription through your Google Play Store account. This is by assuming that you have subscribed to Bumble Boost through Google Play Store.
Here are the steps you can follow –
- Go to Play Store on your Android device.
- Select your account. If you have configured only one Google Account, you can skip this step.
- Tap on the hamburger menu on the top left to go into the Play Store menu.
- On the Sidebar menu, tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap on the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Manage and then cancel your subscription.
This will cancel your subscription.
If you have subscribed using your credit card, you can follow the steps here below –
- Launch your Bumble app on your Android.
- Tap on your profile icon
- Tap on Manage Payment Account option
- Tap on Cancel Subscription
A few other posts worthy of mentioning can include
How to cancel Bumble Boost on iOS?
If you are on iOS, you can cancel Bumble Boost subscription through Apple ID.
Here are the steps on how to cancel Bumble Boost on iOS –
- Go to your iOS settings
- Tap on iTunes and App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID. You should locate it at the top of the screen
- Tap on View Apple ID. You may need to sign in to your account.
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Tap on the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap on Cancel Subscription.
That does it. You have successfully canceled your subscriptions to Bumble Boost.
How to cancel Bumble Boost subscription – A few factors you should note!
If you have decided to cancel Bumble Boost subscription, there are a few factors you need to take care of.
- Bumble Refund Policy – Bumble terms and conditions specifically mention that all the purchases and payments made on Bumble are non-refundable. That would mean you will need to cancel your Bumble Boost subscription 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Once the subscription renews, the amount charged will not be refunded.
- Renewals will be for the original time period – That means if you have subscribed for 6 months, the renewals will be for 6 months. That should make it quite essential to cancel the subscription well before the existing subscription expires.
Moreover, there is no option to transfer the subscription to another account. If you are looking to cancel the subscription and delete the account, it should be noticed that transferring your Bumble Boost subscription will only be done by contacting customer care.
Is Bumble Boost worth it?
Bumble Boost is a good option for those living in metropolitans and big cities. You can get a lot of matches. Using Bumble Boost can help eliminate the need for swiping. You can concentrate only on those profiles that have liked you. It can also be an excellent option for those of you who do not check the app on a regular basis.
However, if you live in small cities, there may not be many people on the app, and using a Bumble Boost subscription may be worthless. Moreover, if you are not getting good profile matches on the app on your free account, it may not be the right one to go with the Bumble Boost subscription.